Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Staff Lounge Makeover!

I spent all last week clearing, cleaning, painting and decorating the school staff lounge with my parents!  It was a lot of work and I didn't have much time for new posts, but I will show you lots of pictures of the project!  Here is the room before:
Here is after we painted, added the aspen tree mural, and found the matching chairs for the meeting table!  We also added a rest, relax and rejuvenate sign on the dry erase board and a flower arrangement.

Here is the before picture of the kitchen area!  The staff actually leaned over to get to the microwave!  The room has only one outlet in the room that we had to plug in a space heater, microwave and fridge into!

The kitchen space after on the right...

This is the left side of the kitchen space, my Mom made this awesome Teacher Café sign designed after "The Teacher's Lounge" store logo.

A big thanks to John who donated the space heater and my parents who painted the green accent walls, hung art, and supported me in this project!

The staff LOVED the finished space; I'm still receiving compliments from various teachers and staff!  I am glad to have to opportunity to enrich the teacher's space as it will directly affect my kids' educational experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment