Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Break, Day 3

I saved the kids' T-ball gear from 2 years ago and added some as the year passed when I found good deals at Goodwill.  I am proud to say that I don't have to buy anything for this season! 

We spent the morning trying on gear, seeing what fits best.

We labeled the helmets and clothes.


 Ella was the only one who needed a bigger glove this year-but I had found one at the thrift store.
Then we packed all the gear into a big black duffle bag and the kids played for rest of the morning.

We dropped Erik off at Grandma's to have a playdate with his Cousin for the afternoon.

We picked up Erik and headed to The Bug Chicks Show, they were great!

Ella was eager to hold the bugs!

Erik needed a little help from the Bug Lady.

CJ decided he needed Mommy's help!

They brought out a huge hairy spider at the end!  It was a fun relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment