Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

 
 
We had a very fun and relaxing Easter!  The kids slept in Sunday morning and I took them to church.  I had no idea that kids older than 1st grade got to sit with their parents!  CJ did very well, but next year I will remember his Bible and some paper/pens.  Daddy colored eggs with the kids.

My parents, sister and niece came over for an early dinner.

Grandma Jill makes the best Easter Dessert tray spread...ever!

The Cousins playing basketball while their Easter eggs were hidden!

Finding their Easter eggs...

The kids played Minecraft together while the adults played a few rounds of Catch Phrase.
 
I didn't get a picture of the kids opening their baskets since it was early in the morning!  I made up their baskets the night before and put them in my closet on these shelves so Brian could put them out when he got home that night.  We also got the kids a new DVD with Bible stories on it including the Easter Story!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment