Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Catching Up-October

I think I will be updating this blog monthly now unless the family does something fun to share.  With the 3 kids in school, we don't have as much news to share and this is more for family memories.
 
Ella got 4 baby teeth pulled to make room for adult teeth.


She was excited to receive $5 for 4 teeth!

Homemade moon sand

homemade slime

Ella beat the Enderdragon for the first time; Camden was celebrating with her.

Erik wanted to learn to vacuum. 

I had a root canal this month

Playdate with Averi


Erik and Ty

Dusty & CJ

Daddy & CJ
 
I broke my wrist

Orthodontist consult-Erik is good for another 6 months

Ella needs is good for a year.

We went rollerskating w/ Ty...

and took Dusty too!

The 3 little kids won free sodas.
 
We moved the hobby shed to the back of the yard and put all the tools in it.

I condensed all the hobby gear onto one wall of the big blue shed...

bought a rug
 
asked some lovely men to move the couch,
 

my movers...

and it got turned into a real Man Cave!

Ta Da!  Brian was surprised.
The October School board

The October Church board

Cub Scouts, Erik's group

Cub Scout, Camden's group
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment