Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Monday, February 9, 2015

Camden's Minecraft Party

Saturday we had Camden's 9th birthday party.  It was...a Minecraft party.  
Brian made a Toss the Creeper game for me! 
 

I painted Minecraft t-shirts again this year.  I also made a Creeper cake too.  
The Creeper cake. 
I put on one of Camden's Minecraft t-shirt for the party.  He said I wore pink for Ella, so I should wear Minecraft for his.
Last minute, Camden's laptop wouldn't re-boot!  I ran over to Grandma's and borrow hers. 
The kids played for 45 minutes. 
Then we played 3 rounds of Minecraft BINGO, the kids loved it! 
We played Toss the Creeper. 
It was fun, Brian did a good job! 
Finally it was time for cake and ice cream. 
Yum 
On to Presents, a lot of Mincraft things! 
He did very good remembering his manners and thanking everyone. 
After the party was done the kids raced back to play more Minecraft until the parents came to pick them up.







No comments:

Post a Comment