Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for our God and my Church.  I am thankful for our Pastor, who just got diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer and the Grace he has with God's plan.  I am thankful for my creative abilities that allow me to make the church's bulletin boards a little more inviting.

I am thankful for my Husband who has come back to life in rare form these days!  He is fun, energetic, and a joy to have around my kids and me.  Who knew he had such animation and humor in him?  He works so hard every day to support and love us; he's always trying to make life better.

I am thankful for my kids, 3 little miracles.  These kids are so smart, giving, and loving.  Thankfully they also got spirit and a fight in them that I don't always like during their childhood years.  I know that these traits will help them become independent, strong young people in the world.

I am thankful for all my pets past and present.  I LOVE my kitten, although she is getting quite huge!  She is teaching me patience as she is NOT a lap cat but will occasionally come up to me, meow at me in the shower, or lay by me on my bed to show me that she does care!
I am also thankful for both sets of my parents, without them life would be so hard!  The older I get the smarter they become!  They are always ready to love us and their grandkids, even if we are happy, tired, or sick.  I am thankful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment