Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My First Pie!



My Mom came over and decided to teach me how to make a real homemade pie!  From scratch, people!  I love how my hair started down and by the last picture it up and all messy like a real baker!

Rolling out the pie crust was my least favorite part, it was hard to get it even and my hands got all sticky, ew!  Mom supported me through the whole thing (good thing too I might of made a run for it!)

Ta-da!  My first pie crust complete with finger pushed scalloped edges!  On to cutting and preparing the strawberries and filling-no pictures of the stove time...

The finished Fresh Strawberry Pie!
The greatest part of this experience?  When Brian got home I took the pie out and put it on the kitchen table.  He walked in, saw it and said excitedly, "Did your Mom bake me another pie?"  I was so proud my first attempt could pass as one of my Mom's veteran's pies!  Thanks Mom!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment