Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Random Life Happenings

We have been busy with school and Scouts.  Here are some random pictures from the last week...
Erik was not thrilled about his wig I picked out for him at the store!  I was just teasing him, but he thought I really wanted to buy it for him.  "Oh yeah Erik, it looks GOOD on you!"
The kitty was protesting another evening out for Cub Scouts!  "Go ahead and touch it, go ahead, I won't bite you...nope, go ahead, I am waiting!"

Brian took us out to Red Robin for the first week of school. 
The kids were a wee bit tired! 
Then Grandma took us out to Red Robin while Daddy while gone on business on the second week of school.  Not so tired now. 
Camden getting his Minecraft on with an audience!  Erik's laptop was lagging for lack of memory and his power cord gave out (of course I didn't know this at the time.)  Uncle John came to the rescue for him and fixed it and ordered a new power supply.  He should be back up and running next week!  Whew!



No comments:

Post a Comment