Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Friday, November 21, 2014

Cub Scout Police Tour

 
We went on a police tour with my Tiger Den.  I started the year with these 4 boys as my Tigers, but just recently gave them to the other Tiger Den Leader to combine as 1 big den so I can become the Awards/Advancement Chair. 
We toured with Stg. Wilkerson again!  He is great with the kids; we toured with Camden's Tiger Den two years ago. 
Checking out the evidence lockers... 
The adults had more questions than the boys, so the kids were drawn to his laptop that wasn't doing anything! 
We went outside to see his police car, but it was freezing!  When he started the car up, it sputtered fluid all over Mike's boot! 
I wanted to ask to touch Stg. Wilkerson's bullet proof vest two years ago, but I didn't have the courage.  I asked this year, and once I poked him ALL the Tigers came running over to touch him too!  It was the funniest thing to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment