Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Cub Scout Kickball

The Cub Scouts learned to play Kickball last week.  We are ending the year with Kickball, Tennis, Street Hockey and then an End of the Year Sports Party!

I played Pitcher for both teams since I am still cautious about my healed foot.  (Although I did roll my ankle on the 2nd pitch, scary!)
 
Since we got CJ a size large Cub Scout t-shirt, we gave Erik the medium for this summer when he registers as a Cub Scout!  He was dying to wear it somewhere so here he is!

The other Scouts like Alex here, had so much fun playing against their parents and siblings.

Brian enjoyed himself as well!  The scouts won by a landslide though.
 
After the game, Brian took the kids over to the school's playground.  It was a fun night.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment