Summer 2017

Summer 2017

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

3rd Grade Sunday School Classroom

 
Camden moves up tot he 3rd grade Sunday School classroom this year.  He does not like change, but the classroom is not that welcoming either.  We decided to help change that yesterday!  I found these posters at the $1 store and put them up for some color on one wall.
This was the previous bulletin board I had done, so I just cut it down the middle and transferred it to the foldable wall.  It was hard to get it stapled straight because the vinyl is so floppy!
Then per Camden's request, I added this Minion bulletin board!  It took a total of 4 hours to transfer the old board and make the Minions and staple to up to the new board!  I was a sweaty mess, the church does not turn on the AC during the week.
Here is the view coming into the classroom to the left with Camden on the floor.  It was good for him to spend some time in the room too.
Here is the room looking to the right with the Minecraft poster I did last Fall too.  I didn't tear a long enough piece of the white paper, so I left it on one of the tables for the kids next Sunday as a surprise!
Camden won't move up until the first Sunday in September though.  We bought some new markers and crayons.  We also found a cool Lego container that has 2 building bases and Legos at Goodwill.  Camden was upset he had to leave the Legos behind in the old classroom!  Finally, I copied a bunch of Garfield, Pokémon, Calvin and Hobbes and of course Minefcraft coloring pages and put them into folders for the classroom.  Now, on to planning for Cub Scouts!
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment